I purchased a policy through insuremytrip.con which includes cancel for any reason. I understand I must insure 100% of my non refundable expenses. Thus far, only my cruise fare has been reserved. When I make additional arrangements like beverage, dining, internet packages and excursions do I just reach out to the company holding my policy and update the costs? Is it also correct to assume that as I make these changes the price of my policy will increase and I will be asked to pay the additional money each time I make additional purchases for the trip?

21 hours ago, Morkielu said:

I purchased a policy through insuremytrip.con which includes cancel for any reason. I understand I must insure 100% of my non refundable expenses. Thus far, only my cruise fare has been reserved. When I make additional arrangements like beverage, dining, internet packages and excursions do I just reach out to the company holding my policy and update the costs? Is it also correct to assume that as I make these changes the price of my policy will increase and I will be asked to pay the additional money each time I make additional purchases for the trip?

Hi Morkielu,

Not all policies that offer cancel for any reason allow you to pay for the policy in stages. Did insuremytrip tell you that your specific policy allows it?

If so, I suggest you contact insuremytrip and have them do the increase.

Steve Dasseos