La Petite Reflection - Alternating menus on 7 night cruise?

hevnsprncs

We sail on the 4/2-4/9 Reflection itinerary and intend on dining in La Petite while on board. Two weeks ago the app showed both the La Petite and Friends menu on nights 1-4 and then the original La Petite menu, which we prefer, with bouillabaisse and filet for nights 5-7. Now the app is no longer showing the preferred menu on nights 5-7, but also isn't showing the Friends menu either. Is there anyone that has sailed recently or is on board the reflection that can say if they will be having both menus going forward and if it follows the same schedule for when it alternates like was previously showing on the app? I had also read that they may have reduced the # of seatings per night for La Petite and this causes some concern as well. 

Just now, jalves said:

We were on the Reflection's 1/29 sailing.  The did the original menu the beginning of the week and the Friends menu later in the week.  I don't see how they could do both at the same time.

Exactly right, they won't do it at the same time because the show follows the menu. My only concern was that the app is no longer showing the 2 different menus alternating over the week and so I just want to make sure it's still an option that people are seeing while on board. If it is running the original menu during the beginning of the week would be even better for us because we have the speciality dining package and will need to use one on night 1 or 2.

The two 16 year olds we are taking on their first cruise are very much looking forward to this speciality dining; we are excited for them to experience La Petite as a concept, but really hope to get to eat the original menu and not the La Petite and Friends menu after being lucky enough to experience them both.