Inside Passage Excursions for Tweens

eyeeye

Hi

Will being doing an Inside Passage Celebrity Cruise. Have 2 active tweens. Want to do the most appropriate and interesting excursions. I know they would be bored with the White Pass Railroad. I did it years ago and got bombarded by the locomotive exhaust going into the rail cars. Any suggestions for excursions for them. Helicopter is cost prohibitive, and they both do not like salmon......so the bakes are out and a waste for them.

Our (4) kids absolutely loved whale watching.  Not sure if you are going to Icy Strait Point, but it is our fave stop.  We book privately with Hoonah Whale Tours and its amazing and personal for the kids.  The Lumberjack show was decent and fun for kids also in Ketchikan.

On 3/1/2022 at 11:43 AM, eyeeye said:

out of Seattle

open to all the above but which does any stand out above the rest.

Whale watching, kayaking, and the Deadliest Catch Tour are tours that I think your children might like.  The Deadliest Catch Tour will be educational and when the crew brings a pot on board and dumps out the catch, allowing the guests to hold some of what they catch:  ought to be a "wow" moment for kids.  Then, when the boat visits the area where the Eagles are and they get to watch the birds "fish"--that also ought to be an memorable event for them.  

• Like 2