Looking at a cruise to Bermuda but worried the ship will be too small and not stable like big ships

On 3/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, smokeybandit said:

Even the small ships are still really big ships for everyday ocean weather. Even the "old" ones have stabilizers to calm the ride. Though Carnival Sunshine has had stabilizer issues

Where did you see this?  I saw a video posted in january I believe where they said they had proportion issues and had to skip a port since they were sailing slower. I could not find any mention of this else where but the person posted from the ship and the letter to everyone.

I get a lot of motion sickness -- won't even ride a carousel these days!  Before our first cruise my doctor recommended that I take over-the-counter Bonine (or the generic) before I went to bed each night, including the night before the cruise.  It doesn't make me that sleepy (I sleep great on a cruise) -- Dramamine, even the non-drowsy one, knocks me out.  If I start feeling sick the next day, I can take another Bonine.  And, more, importantly, I can drink while taking it.

And I won't fly home without it, either.  Our home airport is Reagen National Airport (DC).  Can't tell you how many times I've gotten sick on that flight. 😞

Our last cruise, pre-Covid, was Anthem to Bermuda.  No issues, whatsoever.  Waters were choppy, but the ship was smooth.

On 3/3/2022 at 9:43 PM, codeyell0 said:

I was standing at the back of the boat and would watch the bow rise and fall. this is maybe why
thank you.  

Then find a larger ship to sail on already, many out there