Got "upgraded" to Aurea

momrox1

I know the question has been asked about getting a bid for an upgrade but I cannot find the answer to my dilemma   So, I am sailing next weekend and about a month ago they changed my Deluxe Balcony to a guarantee without my consent.  I figured I'd take a chance since I'm Diamond and see what happens.  Today we were assigned a cabin with an upgrade to a Premium Aurea Balcony.  So my question is, can someone who has had this happen to them tell me if I will get the Aurea perks?  On another note, I eagerly awaited the upgrade email but never received it...funny because I usually travel with the "girls" and never take them up on it but this time is with hubby and I would've loved the chance to try out YC.

21. If the Guest wins an Upgrade to an "Aurea" or "Yacht Club" experience cabin, the original booked experience "Bella" or "Fantastica" will be changed with the new experience "Aurea" or "Yacht Club". The new experience will guarantee to Guests all the benefits related to the "Aurea" or "Yacht Club" experience. 

• Like 1