CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM FEBRUARY 21- MARCH 3, 2022 VIDEO REVIEW

SonuvaBeach

18 hours ago, Provence55always said:

Thank you so much for taking the time……your videos are fabulous. We hope to sailing on the Millennium for two weeks in May. 

More to come! I am glad you like the videos..What is your itinerary?

10 minutes ago, SonuvaBeach said:

DAY 3...PUERTO PLATA, DOMINCAN REPUBLIC....we walked to town and then explored the fort. Taino Bay is okay, very "touristy," similar to  Grand Turk  and Amber Cove, just newer. The beaches are far away and taxis are expensive and the drivers are aggressive to the point of being rude

• Like 1

DAY 5...ST CROIX... we like forts, so we toured Fort Fredricksted and then walked over to the beach that is only a couple hundred yards away. It is a pretty nice beach! On the way back to the ship, I stopped and talked to a couple of people that were snorkeling right next to the pier. They said the snorkeling right there is GREAT...they saw lots of fish and turtles.....hmmm...next time...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SonuvaBeach said:

You are quite welcome...8 mores days to come!

I'm loving your videos.  Thanks so much. We sail on April the 4th, same Itinerary as yours (except we're back to San Juan instead of St. Thomas)

Do you remember which nights were Chic (more formal).  We're trying to figure out which days to book Tuscan Grille and don't want to book on Chic nights as we like the menu in the main dining room those nights.  

Thanks for any info. 

1 hour ago, doodlefan said:

I'm loving your videos.  Thanks so much. We sail on April the 4th, same Itinerary as yours (except we're back to San Juan instead of St. Thomas)

Do you remember which nights were Chic (more formal).  We're trying to figure out which days to book Tuscan Grille and don't want to book on Chic nights as we like the menu in the main dining room those nights.  

Thanks for any info. 

Chic nights are always on sea days...for us, they were on the second  day...first day at sea...and then on day 9, another sea day. After being totally underwhelmed by the Tuscan Grill on other ships, we REALLY loved the  the Tuscan Grill on the Millie! We went there the first and last night of the cruise. I am confident you will really enjoy it.

Edited by SonuvaBeach

7 minutes ago, SonuvaBeach said:

Chic nights are always on sea days...for us, they were on the second  day...first day at sea...and then on day 9, another sea day. After being totally underwhelmed by the Tuscan Grill on other ships, we REALLY loved the  the Tuscan Grill on the Millie! We went there the first and last night of the cruise. I am confident you will really enjoy it.

Awesome.  Thanks so much for the info on Chic night.  We always go to Tuscan Grille at least twice and Le Petit Chef once.  We have OBC so we use it on that.

Until we cruise in just over 3 weeks, I will live vicariously through your videos.  Thanks again.

10 minutes ago, doodlefan said:

Awesome.  Thanks so much for the info on Chic night.  We always go to Tuscan Grille at least twice and Le Petit Chef once.  We have OBC so we use it on that.

Until we cruise in just over 3 weeks, I will live vicariously through your videos.  Thanks again.

Are you Elite on Celebrity? If you are, would you do me a favor? Would you go into the Elite Breakfast in Tuscan Grill some morning and say hello to Violetta for my wife and me..we are  Toni and Jim...Tell her the CHEETOS  couple says HELLO! She will laugh, and she has a great laugh!

Edited by SonuvaBeach

1 hour ago, SonuvaBeach said:

Are you Elite on Celebrity? If you are, would you do me a favor? Would you go into the Elite Breakfast in Tuscan Grill some morning and say hello to Violetta for my wife and me..we are  Toni and Jim...Tell her the CHEETOS  couple says HELLO! She will laugh, and she has a great laugh!

Sure, I can do that!  I copied your info here and will have it on me so that I don't forget.

DAY 6...ANTIGUA.. We have been to most of the beaches on Antigua, and now we always go to Beach Limerz on Fort James beach...it is a short, 10 minute cab ride there. Our friends walked there from the ship, but I would not recommend it. The beach is long and lovely, with almost no drop off and few rocks/shells as you get in the water. Beach Limerz is an old school Caribbean  beach bar....great food, great drink, great service, great owners...

Edited by SonuvaBeach
  • Like 1

DAY 7...ST KITTS...beach day at Timothy Beach, an uncrowded black sand locals' beach. Again, it's a  short cab ride to this beach and 2 beach chairs and an umbrella  cost $15

Edited by SonuvaBeach

DAY 8...St Maarten...We took the water taxi over to the town beach. It was quiet and uncrowded for most of the day, After a few hours and a 45 minute ocean swim, we did a bit of shopping and then headed back to the ship. It was a nice day in St Maarten...

• Like 1

DAY 9..at SEA...A relaxing day..morning workout, 45 minute swim, the hot tub, lunch at Sushi on 5, a walk on deck, and then sunset and Happy Hour in the SKY LOUNGE..a great cruise day! 

Edited by SonuvaBeach
  • Like 1