Port of Tampa Parking

GreytRacer

Just a word of caution…we were there a week ago and if you use Parkway Parking be aware you will be parking in a dirt and gravel lot with no cover. Cars are parked super tight. And there is lots of dirt and dust. You have to pay a deposit on your debit/credit, understandable, but you MUST pay the rest in CASH at the lot when you arrive. 
The shuttle was very good and ran smoothly to the pier and back. 
Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, triplemom3 said:

Just a word of caution…we were there a week ago and if you use Parkway Parking be aware you will be parking in a dirt and gravel lot with no cover. Cars are parked super tight. And there is lots of dirt and dust. You have to pay a deposit on your debit/credit, understandable, but you MUST pay the rest in CASH at the lot when you arrive. 
The shuttle was very good and ran smoothly to the pier and back. 
Hope this helps!

Eek!  Thanks for the heads up!  

On 3/14/2022 at 12:50 PM, Greyhound Crazy said:

Hello GreytRacer - I do not have an answer to your question (although I am curious to know the answer myself). I do want to tell you, however, that I love your name and profile picture... brindles? 

Yes.  ❤️  Our first two retired racers.  We’ve had two more since, but all have crossed over the rainbow bridge and we’re without a hound currently.  Now that they’ve outlawed racing, it’s hard to find a greyhound.  I see you’re a greyhound lover too!  

9 hours ago, GreytRacer said:

Yes.  ❤️  Our first two retired racers.  We’ve had two more since, but all have crossed over the rainbow bridge and we’re without a hound currently.  Now that they’ve outlawed racing, it’s hard to find a greyhound.  I see you’re a greyhound lover too!  

It's such a shame how difficult it is now. We've had 3 gone to the bridge, and currently have one blind boy from West Virginia and one young, bossy, pain in the hindquarters girlie from Ireland. Love them so much.  All the adoption groups we know of have wait lists 100 people long. Sigh. 

• Like 1

1) like Miami, the Tampa cruise terminals are in the downtown area so land is scarce and parking is $$. Temporary operations often spring up in a lot that's been cleared and awaiting new construction to begin.

2) $15/day is less than Canaveral or Miami