Fly2Fun—Has anyone been able to get through to talk to them?

nwcruiselover

I have an issue I need to speak with Fly2Fun about concerning an upcoming flight next month.  Has anyone been able to get through without a huge extended hold time?  If so, what time and day did you call?  I don’t mind being home awhile, but hopefully not many hours. Thanks for any help!

I did actually, My issue was my ticket say pending forever and we could not select our seats. I called around 2pm I think eastern and they got it corrected and was able to assign the seats. The airline (American) said they couldn't help

1 hour ago, zorky12 said:

I did actually, My issue was my ticket say pending forever and we could not select our seats. I called around 2pm I think eastern and they got it corrected and was able to assign the seats. The airline (American) said they couldn't help

Thanks—that gives me some hope.  I was on hold for 2 hours this morning and gave up.  I’m on the west coast so I called at 6:15 AM our time, 9:15 Eastern and I thought I’d get through calling so early. I’ll try again tomorrow.  My ticket is also pending, and now one of the two legs of the flight is no longer showing on the airline’s website.  It shows me flying from San Francisco to Seattle but the Barcelona to Seattle flight is gone.

On 3/15/2022 at 6:15 PM, zorky12 said:

I have same issues and every times I got to person, she can’t help keep transfer and still not resolved. Keep tell me it’s take 48 hrs to issue tickets, well 2 weeks are more than 48hrs. What number did you used to call?

On 3/18/2022 at 12:29 PM, lexyblack said:

I have same issues and every times I got to person, she can’t help keep transfer and still not resolved. Keep tell me it’s take 48 hrs to issue tickets, well 2 weeks are more than 48hrs. What number did you used to call?

When I FINALLY got through they told me to wait 48 hours and call again.  96 hours has gone by now and nothing has been resolved.  I’ll try again tomorrow.  Very frustrating to be getting close to cruising and the issue with the air hasn’t been resolved.  I’ll think twice before using Fly2Fun again.

19 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

When I FINALLY got through they told me to wait 48 hours and call again.  96 hours has gone by now and nothing has been resolved.  I’ll try again tomorrow.  Very frustrating to be getting close to cruising and the issue with the air hasn’t been resolved.  I’ll think twice before using Fly2Fun again.

Their 48 hrs never end! Seem like it’s starting on the latest call time. 🤦🏻‍♀️