Cloud 9 Spa Balcony - Radiance

Californian

If you reserve a Cloud 9 spa balcony cabin, what is included in this category on the Radiance?  Do you have free access to all things in the spa?  Do you need to buy a spa pass?  What things are in the Thermal Suite?  Are there heated tile loungers?  If you need to buy a spa pass, is it better to buy before the cruise to get a discount?

• Like 1

Spa pass is included. That's what a spa cabin means. 

Not sure on that ship. Someone a couple days ago said the pool half the size as on dream class. You might read that thread.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

Just got off the Radiance a week or so ago. I was in a Spa Interior and my sister was in a Spa Balcony. Both cabins included access to the Thermal area in the Spa. You swapped your cabin key out for a key to the special Thermal Suite area. It had a aromatherapy steam room, a regular Finnish Sauna (hot) with a sea view, an Infra-Red sauna (not as hot) with a wall made of Himalayan Salt tiles, and a large room with 12 heated tile loungers with a great ocean view. At the end of this area was a rainfall shower, and a shower with misting nozzles. NO pool at all in this Cloud 9 spa, unlike other ships.

If you are not booked in a spa cabin, you can purchase the spa pass, not sure of the price, however. 

Edited by Wanna_Cruize
More info
  • Like 1

I also was just on Radiance, if I recall from spa tour was $299 a couple but only four days, and said they limited it to 50 person total access to it for cruise. 

I could have sworn it was $109 precruise…/per person.. But not listed as available some times under thermal spa couples and must be booked onboard.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 10:17 PM, Wanna_Cruize said:

Just got off the Radiance a week or so ago. I was in a Spa Interior and my sister was in a Spa Balcony. Both cabins included access to the Thermal area in the Spa. You swapped your cabin key out for a key to the special Thermal Suite area. It had a aromatherapy steam room, a regular Finnish Sauna (hot) with a sea view, an Infra-Red sauna (not as hot) with a wall made of Himalayan Salt tiles, and a large room with 12 heated tile loungers with a great ocean view. At the end of this area was a rainfall shower, and a shower with misting nozzles. NO pool at all in this Cloud 9 spa, unlike other ships.

If you are not booked in a spa cabin, you can purchase the spa pass, not sure of the price, however. 

On 3/17/2022 at 7:58 PM, Buffettfan 225 said:

I also was just on Radiance, if I recall from spa tour was $299 a couple but only four days, and said they limited it to 50 person total access to it for cruise. 

I could have sworn it was $109 precruise…/per person.. But not listed as available some times under thermal spa couples and must be booked onboard.

If you don’t mind, what cabin # interior did you have? Looking and wasn't sure of ones closer to bow, looked like under fitness area = noise. 

• Like 1

We just got off the Radiance and had a deck 10 spa balcony ( got an inexpensive upgrade from deck one ocean view) We ended up not using any of the sauna rooms, forgot to get our " scrub" from the spa desk and really didn't use the balcony either. It was nice and quiet and nice that it was so close to everything. That being said I wouldnt pay a lot extra ..

• Like 1