Spa Recommendations for Cabo San Lucas

letstrythisplace

My wife and our travel friend always go to Eden's Spa. We own a timeshare in Cabo and are there every year for a week or two. Our time always includes between 1 and 3 mandatory trips to Eden's Spa. It is located on Camino Real a couple of blocks up from the beach. From Medano Beach, cut through either Pueblo Bonito Blanco (aka Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos) (white painted resort with blue painted domes) or next door at Pueblo Bonito Rose (pink painted resort). Out on the private driveway, turn right - go down to the gate guard and turn left and walk a couple of blocks. If coming back the same way, just tell the gate guard you are trying to get to the beach and they should let you through. Or you could tell them you are staying at Sunset Beach (another sister property) - say room 2607 and they should let you through. A great place for lunch nearby (also a mandatory stop for us) is Taco's Gardenias (fantastic fish taco's plus more). From Eden's Spa, walk another 2 blocks and turn left on Paseo de La Marina. If you go there for lunch, at that point you are only a block or two from Cabo's main drag and you could walk back through town to see a little of it. Maybe a 20-30 minute walk back to the Marina from there. If you were already in town, you could walk down past the indoor Mall to Camino Real (before McDonalds) and turn right. Eden's Spa would be about 3 blocks from there.

So that's the best (my opinion). Now I'll give you very good (and easy). If on Medano Beach - another location is at the beach bar/restaurant called The Sand Bar. Massage is located upstairs and is supposed to be pretty good. Note it's a balcony setting so no real privacy but it is on the beach so that's a plus. Once upon a time - they had a deal called "Get Hammered While You Get Nailed" which was a mini pitcher of margaritas (beer also an option) and a pedicure. Not sure if they still offer that. Food is good there also.

Final recommendation would be LoLo's Spa. It's located on the Marina Walk in the Hotel Tesoro complex. Supposed to be nearby Solomon's Landing Restaurant. Never been to that spa but many people really like it. Also a plug for Solomon's Landing Restaurant. Another one of our favorites in the Marina area. Guy Fieri (celebrity chef) has even filmed there. If you can get a seat near the front, it's a great place to watch all the cruise ship passengers walk by. One other final option for lunch in the marina area is the Tiki Bar. Smaller place, but very good sushi/sashimi, outstanding fish and chips (yum) - and burgers, etc.

Have a great time in Cabo.

https://goo.gl/maps/CiXzcYzpNoAsLb1y5

• Like 2

I get messages at the Sand Bar all the time...in no way shape or form would I consider it a "spa" experience, but it is one cheap and good message right on the beach.  They book up really early for the entire day so go early if you plan on it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/18/2022 at 9:06 AM, famof4togo said:

I get messages at the Sand Bar all the time...in no way shape or form would I consider it a "spa" experience, but it is one cheap and good message right on the beach.  They book up really early for the entire day so go early if you plan on it.

How to book massage there? Is there a website or phone number?

Edited by mkkao924

• 3 weeks later...