My Silversea Online Guest Registration info

Mudhen

Trying hard to figure out how to do a second passenger registration online with SS. I did my husband, but now when i click "my silversea", I can only get his info page. I tried doing me using another email, but it didn't like that at all, not accepting our booking # Any suggestions as to how we can both register using the same email....or is that impossible?

8 hours ago, Mudhen said:

Trying hard to figure out how to do a second passenger registration online with SS. I did my husband, but now when i click "my silversea", I can only get his info page. I tried doing me using another email, but it didn't like that at all, not accepting our booking # Any suggestions as to how we can both register using the same email....or is that impossible?

On my SS did you try under bookings?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zqtchas said:

On my SS did you try under bookings?

Yes, it only shows our past cruises, not the upcoming one in Sept. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

My name does show on that section. but that's all. I can't find a place to enter my passport number and info.......

I called SS for the second time and was assured they would fix this, twice.  It's not happened yet....

I'm going to try to enlist our TA to see if she can take care of this. This has been most frustrating....

1 minute ago, Mudhen said:

Yes, it only shows our past cruises, not the upcoming one in Sept. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

My name does show on that section. but that's all. I can't find a place to enter my passport number and info.......

I called SS for the second time and was assured they would fix this, twice.  It's not happened yet....

I'm going to try to enlist our TA to see if she can take care of this. This has been most frustrating....

once I put down a deposit the voyage showed up in bookings. I think something is wrong in you My SS.

Just now, zqtchas said:

once I put down a deposit the voyage showed up in bookings. I think something is wrong in you My SS.

Thank you for that....it's more than I've gotten from the folks at SS. Charming on the phone they may be, but useless for solving online problems.......

23 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

Thank you for that....it's more than I've gotten from the folks at SS. Charming on the phone they may be, but useless for solving online problems.......

Maybe you could call tech support.?

Just now, zqtchas said:

Maybe you could call tech support.?

I've called Silversea twice and they assured me they'd fix the problem....so far nothing. 

At this point I'll throw this all back to our TA and let her work on sorting this out.

We still have plenty of time (our cruise is the beginning of Sept.) but I'd really like to get this sorted out.

Morning, All,

Thank you for the assorted advice. Short of throwing myself on the floor, beating my fists and kicking my feet, I've just now emailed our TA and pleaded for help. And yes, absolutely, I think there is something wrong with "our" account. We'll see how this shakes out.