Vaccination Papers

karinski

So when we were in Mexico, I lost my Vax cards at the airport. The Illinois Dept of Health sent me a print out of the dates we were vaccinated for each family member. I am hoping this will suffice, as we don’t have the actual cards What do you think?

2 minutes ago, karinski said:

So when we were in Mexico, I lost my Vax cards at the airport. The Illinois Dept of Health sent me a print out of the dates we were vaccinated for each family member. I am hoping this will suffice, as we don’t have the actual cards What do you think?

The website states that if you only have a copy, that will suffice and be sufficient.

They should be okay, they are pretty official.  I had an IDPH one as a backup for a recent cruise.  I have also been told you can go to the place where you got the vaccinations and they can issue a new card.

PM

I got a copy of mine from Walgreens. But my son had people come in at his high school, not sure who…..and my husband had his done through his Union, so not able to get those. 
thanks for the replies!

You sparked my curiosity,  as I remembered something additional about this.  I made an account with IDPH and they have a version of the covid shots record with a huge QR Code "Smart Health Card".  Anyone can then scan that to verify.  I was able to upload my daughter's info in  Apple Health on my phone.  I'll do the same with mine. 

You can always ask if they will accept this too, just to be 100% sure.

PM

Edited by PammyMouse

We have a QR code for our vaccination record. We have it on phone in Wallet . Easy to pull up when going to theatre, dinner etc. we had vaccinations in two different states and they are all in QR Code. Not sure how many states have this system. California and Washington state do.

1 hour ago, karinski said:

I've taken a picture of mine and have been able to use that in PR

In the UK we no longer have to show Covid passes for entry to places, I have my NHS pass printed for the ship but are we likely to need them for places in ports and for the few days we are going to spend in New York post cruise?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PammyMouse said:

You sparked my curiosity,  as I remembered something additional about this.  I made an account with IDPH and they have a version of the covid shots record with a huge QR Code "Smart Health Card".  Anyone can then scan that to verify.  I was able to upload my daughter's info in  Apple Health on my phone.  I'll do the same with mine. 

You can always ask if they will accept this too, just to be 100% sure.

PM

Thanks!! That’s awesome!! I just did it!😊