Masks for crew optional starting tomorrow

We got off of Harmony, yesterday, Sunday March 20th. On Friday afternoon at the pool, I noticed 3 or 4 Lifeguards without masks. I asked about it and was told Outside Crew could remove their masks, but most still kept them on. That evening, at dinner, we immediately noticed our waiters had switched to Royal Caribbean, single use, disposable masks, instead of N95’s. On Saturday, at Coco Cay, we saw very few masks, almost all crew were mask less.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2022 at 11:10 AM, DukeASUGirl said:

My daughter's skating coach just joined the cast of Harmony this week

How Fun! We just got off of Harmony yesterday. They mentioned that one of the cast members was new. After iSkate, everyone in our group commented that the new skater was definitely the best one! ☺️She skates beautifully!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtremegk said:

Hate to break it to you, but we do. Even influenza. Is it reported by media as much? Not a chance. But almost every state DOH has a public-facing dashboard that tracks various illnesses. Here in NJ, they even have regional color-coded charts for influenza, just like COVID. And yes, this goes back pre-COVID.

Oh I know that and that isn't what I meant.  It's not in your face on the internet and news media.  Nobody pays attention to it except the medical profession and scientists.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ericosmith said:

Saw her perform Friday night and she did a great job!

I'm SO excited to go see Jaclyn perform!!!! I know she's gonna kill it. She's amazing.

As sad as my daughter was to lose her main coach (she's going to take a break from figure, and just focus on ice dance for the next 9 months), I'm so excited that her coach is living her dream! But yeah, it will be weird to be at a competition next week without her!

• Like 1