Vaccine attestation

alliecat1970

I have downloaded verify app on phone everything has been completed other than the covid test due to not x yet,  however I keep getting emails regarding the need to fill this out or my cruise will be cancelled. Anyone else having this issue? No one answering the tele at the carnival number getting disconnected before I even get to speak with someone. I have filled out the vaccine attestation in my cruise planner too.     Thank You Janet

I keep getting these emails for my May 2022 cruise and after spending 1.5 hours yesterday on hold I was told these are just "canned" emails that are sent out as reminders even if you have completed it.  It's frustrating for sure.

I get them also. I think they’re just trying to avoid people telling them “I didn’t know” when it’s time to show proof of vaccination.

It definitely messes with my nerves though. I keep logging in and making sure the website still acknowledges that I filled it out already.

Yes I got this email as well after completing the vax questionnaire on Carnivals website. Its scary reading something saying they will cancel your cruise.  The email could be better worded, perhaps saying if you have already completed disregard.