Layouts and Virtual Tour of Splendor cabins

I was idling away my morning fantasizing about deals on larger cabins  for our summer Splendor cruise, for which we are in a Superior Suite (we rarely have done even a PH on Regent.)  I looked at several layouts, the PH being one and the Seven Seas Suite being another, and then did the Virtual Tours for those suites.  They don't seem to match very well, the layout seems quite different between the two views.  Has anyone else noticed this? The smaller suites seem to make sense to me, perhaps because the layout is very familiar.

51 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

I was idling away my morning fantasizing about deals on larger cabins  for our summer Splendor cruise, for which we are in a Superior Suite (we rarely have done even a PH on Regent.)  I looked at several layouts, the PH being one and the Seven Seas Suite being another, and then did the Virtual Tours for those suites.  They don't seem to match very well, the layout seems quite different between the two views.  Has anyone else noticed this? The smaller suites seem to make sense to me, perhaps because the layout is very familiar.

I was actually looking at that same thing this morning.  The sss is on the front of the ship

and Curved and looks nothing like the layout or virtual tour .  There also seems to be a door by the bed that doesn’t have enough room to open .

20 hours ago, Lonedaddy said:

I was actually looking at that same thing this morning.  The sss is on the front of the ship

and Curved and looks nothing like the layout or virtual tour .  There also seems to be a door by the bed that doesn’t have enough room to open .

Yes. I noticed that too. Perhaps all the VRs are taken from Explorer.