Enchantment of the Seas

6 minutes ago, sunny days said:

When did they start giving internet, tips and drinks in the price? We have been on many Celebrity cruises and the tips, internet and drinks were never included.  Maybe if you happen to get a special sale??  We have never been so lucky, so yes, Celebrity has been more pricey but not enough to make a difference to us. We love Celebrity and wish they had stayed longer in Baltimore.  We do make the trip to Bayonne but it is more expensive to get there and to park there.  Baltimore is so easy!

I'm not sure when it started, but we had it for our last cruise in July and for our cruise this summer.  Celebrity calls it "always included" but it's not included on guarantee cabins. Celebrity has a promotion going on now, that I think ends today, that upgrades the regular included package to premium drinks/wifi/tips and an on board credit. I'm not crazy about the all included package on celebrity, because I'm paying for a drinking package that I won't really use.

I'm thinking about sailing from Baltimore in April.  I live about an hour away and have always wanted to try a Baltimore sailing when I see the ships sail by Chesapeake Beach.  Happy Cruising!

On 3/23/2022 at 11:28 AM, inforem said:

The bathrooms don't get a lot of sea air and there is no excuse for broken hand dryers and no paper towels in the bathroom....

Could they have had the hand dryers turned off on purpose?  I read a study that the hand dryers spread more germs than paper towels and can blow bacteria from bathroom air back onto your hands. 

5 hours ago, sunny days said:

When did they start giving internet, tips and drinks in the price? We have been on many Celebrity cruises and the tips, internet and drinks were never included.  Maybe if you happen to get a special sale??  We have never been so lucky, so yes, Celebrity has been more pricey but not enough to make a difference to us. We love Celebrity and wish they had stayed longer in Baltimore.  We do make the trip to Bayonne but it is more expensive to get there and to park there.  Baltimore is so easy!

It started last year.  They are rebranding themselves as a premium line and that requires being all-inclusive.  Drinks, wifi, and tips have been part of their marketing for a while now.

• 3 weeks later...