Casitas On Oasis for rent

Hi there,

I was looking at my planner for June cruise and for first time saw that I could rent a Casita by the pool or on an upper deck. $149 is ridiculous, but I was wondering if anyone has used these and could give a review? My husband likes shade and I thought maybe it would be nice to have a reserved place with shade by the pool for a day. 

Thanks in advance! 

Following as I am interested as well! Showed up in our cruise planner too.  I went ahead and booked one, figuring I can always cancel. We has some OBC so it made the price a little less painful. Not fighting chair hogs for a place to relax/hang out by the pool sounds kind of nice. Based on what I could find here on CC, there is some question as to how much shade they offer. Maybe it depends on which one you get? 

1 hour ago, Max and Ruby said:

Hi there,

I was looking at my planner for June cruise and for first time saw that I could rent a Casita by the pool or on an upper deck. $149 is ridiculous, but I was wondering if anyone has used these and could give a review? My husband likes shade and I thought maybe it would be nice to have a reserved place with shade by the pool for a day. 

Thanks in advance! 

We haven’t rented one, but walked by them on Wonder last week.  If you’re renting them for shade, save your money.  Level of shade seemed very dependent on angle of sun and location of casita.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belle5129 said:

Following as I am interested as well! Showed up in our cruise planner too.  I went ahead and booked one, figuring I can always cancel. We has some OBC so it made the price a little less painful. Not fighting chair hogs for a place to relax/hang out by the pool sounds kind of nice. Based on what I could find here on CC, there is some question as to how much shade they offer. Maybe it depends on which one you get? 

Unless they’ve moved them they’re not by the pool. They’re a deck above.

2 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Unless they’ve moved them they’re not by the pool. They’re a deck above.

Description said something about pool and ocean facing. Maybe they are all on that deck above pool, but some face 1 direction and others another?

5 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

Description said something about pool and ocean facing. Maybe they are all on that deck above pool, but some face 1 direction and others another?

Maybe someone will do a live report soon and we can find out. In my planner they’re $199 for sea days. On NCL we rented a cabana in the adults only section for the week and it was great but I think we paid like $400 for the whole week. Hopefully the prices come down and the location is different from where I saw them.

• Like 1