PCR Test for 4 year old

We are a party of 6 (4 fully vaccinated adults, a 10 month old baby and 4 year old unvaccinated toddler. I ordered a 6 pack of the Abbott BinaxNOW Covid-19 Antigen home tests for the adults. The adults are going to complete the home proctored test the Saturday afternoon before embarkation. Good so far? Thoughts...

Where am really confused. is what is required for the unvaccinated 4 year old? What, Where & When: What is required (PCR Test), where do we get that test completed and When should toddler be tested to get the results back in time for the Sunday embarkation. 

Respectfully,

Larry Kline

Lancaster, PA

21 minutes ago, LC Crusader Dad said:

We are a party of 6 (4 fully vaccinated adults, a 10 month old baby and 4 year old unvaccinated toddler. I ordered a 6 pack of the Abbott BinaxNOW Covid-19 Antigen home tests for the adults. The adults are going to complete the home proctored test the Saturday afternoon before embarkation. Good so far? Thoughts...

Where am really confused. is what is required for the unvaccinated 4 year old? What, Where & When: What is required (PCR Test), where do we get that test completed and When should toddler be tested to get the results back in time for the Sunday embarkation. 

Respectfully,

Larry Kline

Lancaster, PA

Start looking for some place that can do a fast pcr test.  Some take more than 2 days to get back.  Might need to pay for a quick test.

• Like 1

We took our 4 year old on a cruise twice and both times, we used Walgreen’s for a rapid NAAT test. It is the same test as a PCR test but is done on site instead of shipping to a lab. It also goes by the name of Abbott ID Now. The results come back within hours, next morning at the latest. It is a molecular test so it meets the criteria Royal specifies. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/if-need-an-rt-pcr-test-before-i-cruise-where-should-i-go