Husband thinks that I have lost my mind!

bplazo

We are trying to decide which cruise we want to book next. My husband thinks I am crazy because whenever we consider a certain cruise I tell him that I have to check the roll call board to see how active the Meet & Mingle thread is. If it does not have a good roll call I tell him no way. I think that it is half the fun to talk to people on the same cruise before you cruise.

Anyone else do this?

I believe your husband may be right. Our M & M thread didn't get very active until the last four or five weeks. But it was a wonderful cruise with some outstanding people.

If you read some of the M & M threads that are active early, you will find most times it is just two or three doing most of the posting. More get involved the last few weeks.

We also book far in advance, so there usually isn't a thread (unless I start it) for months. So unless you're booking inside 3-4 months, I wouldn't put any stock in the Roll Call activity.

But if you are booking that close to the cruise, check out our Island Princess LA-Vancouver Roll call. Nearing 2000 posts!

Somebody please help me how do you get the time clock. I tried a couple of times but just can't do it.

there is a thread about count down clock help...i started it and followed the information that was given to me and now i have a countdown clock....just follow the instructions that are posted....good luck

I agree...half the fun is talking to the people on the cruise, but I like the other poster usually book far in advance. I have a thread now and every day I go to it and little to no action. Those people don't know what they are missing. I am on two other threads and I am having so much fun...we are just all so excited for each other and you learn so much. It's sad when people don't take advantage of a thread. But I have fun keeping that little thread going none the less...dispite the lack of activity.

Everytime I copy it and go to my edit signature and try to post it into the box it won't let me paste or am I doing it the wrong way. Enerything else works fine. I can put all the information in and highlight code and copy,I JUST CAN'T PASTE IT ON MY SIGNATURE

Archived