Soft Cooler Now Available from Carnival Delivered to Cabin

mfs2k

thanks for the cooler info... I'll take a few small plastic trash bags with me, put it in, and put the drinks and ice on top of that... When the ice melts, it will in the bag, then the steward can just lift up the bag, drain it, and refill with more ice.. Thanks for the tip, and extra website, i'll check it out!:D

I couldnt find beer from wellwishers either. I looked on Tampa port...wish I could find it!

You have to call them at the 1 800 # it is 55 per case of 24 plus 7$ delivery.. total cost per beer including delivery is 2.58 per can or bottle!:)

That's definitely a problem with those darn things! Someone gave me a really good idea...bring ziploc bags and put the ice in the ziploc bag...inside the cooler!

*Duh...why didn't I think of that!! :confused: ...just not bright I guess!! hahaha!!

I guess we got lucky with our softsided cooler. We bought a cheap one at Wal-Mart a few years ago and have used it many times with no leaking. I do put a towel under it to catch the condensation, but we put it on the desk in the cabin and never have any problems with it.

Just ordered the one with Coke. One of the reasons why I like these boards because I would have never known about it if I didn't see it here. :)

Maybe Carnival will send me a sales commission. :D

I ordered the bud one....

Would have preferred the Corona, but the bucket hat didnt do it for me. :)

Wonder if they would have substituted Diet Coke if I asked in the Coke Cooler.

The beer was not cold. I had brought a rolling cooler on board and when we got ice I threw them in the cooler. My friend loved the one I sent to her. Again, the beer was not cold. Sort of redundent to have beer in cabin and not cold but it was a good idea. Loved having it there for hubby and friends. We bought cold beer before ever getting to the cabin.

Candi

The beer was not cold. I had brought a rolling cooler on board and when we got ice I threw them in the cooler. My friend loved the one I sent to her. Again, the beer was not cold. Sort of redundent to have beer in cabin and not cold but it was a good idea. Loved having it there for hubby and friends. We bought cold beer before ever getting to the cabin.

Candi

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to throw some ice on them and head to the Lido deck for am cold one while they chill.:cool:

I purchased 3 of the Budwiser gift packs from Carnival. I have no idea what happened to the cooler - but the "Carnival Beer Glass" was just a plain old beer mug (no logo). We put the beers in the minifrig - that made them sort-of cold.

I'm going to check out wellwishers for our next cruise.

Archived