Can't book Specialty Dining?

Matco

Ok either I'm doing something wrong or Carnival is having issues, we are 81 days out on our 7 day Mexicana Rivera on Panorama and when I placed the booking on courtesy hold I was able to view the different specialty dining restaurants and pricing etc. Now that I have paid in full when I go to the cruise manager and click specialty dining tab it comes up blank.... spa, shore excursions, drink packages, and all the others work just fine. Anyone else not able to view the dining options? I'd like to book a few

44 minutes ago, Matco said:

Ok either I'm doing something wrong or Carnival is having issues, we are 81 days out on our 7 day Mexicana Rivera on Panorama and when I placed the booking on courtesy hold I was able to view the different specialty dining restaurants and pricing etc. Now that I have paid in full when I go to the cruise manager and click specialty dining tab it comes up blank.... spa, shore excursions, drink packages, and all the others work just fine. Anyone else not able to view the dining options? I'd like to book a few

Same with me. I cruise in Sept and want to book the chefs table. When I go to specialty dining it says 0 options.