Plant based diet on Carnival Miracle

Ferrice

3 minutes ago, Ferrice said:

Haven’t sailed with Carnival in many years.  Anyone have experience on Carnival Miracle eating a plant based, vegan, or vegetarian diet?  

Hi Ferrice. This question pops up quite frequently here on this board. I've read posts that they do have foods that cater to vegans/vegetarian diets. I'm sure someone with more current information, will be along shortly to answer your questions. And welcome to Cruise Critic! 

Hi! We are going “vegan” for our upcoming trip aboard the miracle.  If you go to YouTube and search “vegan carnival cruise” a few people have documented their vegan cruises and different options available.  I hear even guys burger has a vegan option, which I will find out first hand.

My husband and I are vegan. The best thing to do is go see the Maitre d the first day. Some ships are way more accommodating than others. The chef on the Breeze was amazing and spoiled us every night...but the others, not so much.  Be careful of the Indian option because we have been told that the majority of the nights it has butter in it.

During the day we stuck to salads and veggie burgers. Blue Iguana also has great bowls. We aren't picky and don't cruise to eat so as long as your expectations aren't too high you will be fine 🙂

Thanks to all for the replies.  I will definitely check out the Facebook group.  It’s been easy on Celebrity and Princess and, of course, there will always be a great salad bar in the buffet.  Hopefully the main dining room will have some good options.   Thank you!