Digital Photos Not Received

brzymom

We sailed on the Equinox on 2/20/22. We had purchased the Digital Photo package prior to sailing. Upon disembarkation, we received an email with 30 photos, and 4 of the were not us. We traveled with to other couples, and one of them received 90 photos. This is much more like it, as we were in a great many of the photos they received. There were also a great many taken of just my husband and I--which is why I keep contacting Celebrity--I can get the ones I am in from my friend. I want the rest of the photos--that I paid for!!

I called Celebrity on 3/5, 3/11, 3/29 and 4/1 (Captain's Club). SO far I got no pictures, no callback, no email.

Today, besides emailing Celebrity One Touch, I tweeted the CEO, and am turning to Cruise Critics! Does anyone know what else I can do to get these photos? The emails about the original 30 photos say they will only be available for another 3 days. 

Any information to help would be appreciated. First I was told they changed companies, then on FB someone said they are now Celebrity employees, yet on phone with Captain's Club I was told there is a new company. 

3 hours ago, brzymom said:

We sailed on the Equinox on 2/20/22. We had purchased the Digital Photo package prior to sailing. Upon disembarkation, we received an email with 30 photos, and 4 of the were not us. We traveled with to other couples, and one of them received 90 photos. This is much more like it, as we were in a great many of the photos they received. There were also a great many taken of just my husband and I--which is why I keep contacting Celebrity--I can get the ones I am in from my friend. I want the rest of the photos--that I paid for!!

I called Celebrity on 3/5, 3/11, 3/29 and 4/1 (Captain's Club). SO far I got no pictures, no callback, no email.

Today, besides emailing Celebrity One Touch, I tweeted the CEO, and am turning to Cruise Critics! Does anyone know what else I can do to get these photos? The emails about the original 30 photos say they will only be available for another 3 days. 

Any information to help would be appreciated. First I was told they changed companies, then on FB someone said they are now Celebrity employees, yet on phone with Captain's Club I was told there is a new company. 

Did you go to the photo area on board before you left the ship?

2 hours ago, jwlane said:

Hopefully you also gave the photographers your cabin number for the group shots. Otherwise, get the other couples to share their links with you. 

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

Did you go to the photo area on board before you left the ship?

We gave the photographers our cabin numbers for every single photo taken, and of course I am able to get the group shots from my friends. My issue is more with the photos of just my husband and I which I did not receive at all.

When you purchase the digital photo package, you do so online through the same links provided for shore excursions, drink packages, etc. Your email address is already linked to your account, and the instructions note that all photos you are in will be emailed to you after the cruise. This is not the first time I have purchased this option and there was no need for us to go to the photo area while onboard (though we did, several times, to take photos).

Thanks for your responses!

***Response*** I got an email from someone at Celebrity with a link for my photos. Of course the link led me to page on Royal, and neither my Royal log-in, nor my Celebtriy log-in worked. They offered an option to log-in using Microsoft Windows, which doesn't help me as I have a Mac. The saga continues--but at least I am making headway!! 

Edited by brzymom
  • Like 2

OK-- I got 93 photos! WOO HOO!! Don't know what did it--my numerous calls, tweets, emails or cruise critic post, but I got them!

Annoying to have to fight for them, but Celebrity made it right in the end and I got the treasure photos!! SO HAPPY!!!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, brzymom said:

OK-- I got 93 photos! WOO HOO!! Don't know what did it--my numerous calls, tweets, emails or cruise critic post, but I got them!

Annoying to have to fight for them, but Celebrity made it right in the end and I got the treasure photos!! SO HAPPY!!!!

So pleased for you…You did the right thing to keep on the case through all possible channels. Hope you find a few photographic treasures which will become priceless memories.

• Like 1