Sleeping Options

Hi,

One of our inlaws is considering traveling with us on an upcoming cruise. Right now, they sleep in a recliner because of some significant back issues. There are no recliners in any of the rooms, so that's not an option for them. Anyone here that have similar back problems can share what they did to be comfortable while cruising?

Thanks.

-germ

Check the disabled cruising forum.  I had heard of someone renting a lay flat recliner for their cabin.  One of the beds would then be removed.  It was from the company that rents out scooters.  I'm not sure that Royal supports this program.  I believe this was for a Princess cruise.  Good luck! 

On 4/1/2022 at 6:46 PM, MyNameIsGermy said:

Good point. I'll ask a mod to move it to the correct forum. Thanks.

Welp. I reported it to get it moved but no one responded to it. They must be busy.

For anyone looking, we found that Special Needs at Sea offers this. We were able to get a recliner and a scooter for the week for around $400.00. Scootaround also offers the same thing for a cheaper price but their reviews were pretty terrible.

-germ

• Like 5
  • Haha 1