Copenhagen post-cruise transfer/tour idea

Good morning, looking for ideas for post-cruise tour/transfer ideas.. We are arriving on MSC. Our hotel is adjacent to airport with flight out the following morning. Any ideas of tours from cruise port ending at hotel/airport? What to do with luggage until hotel check in time? Traditionally, we would book something through the cruise line, but there is not a tour available.. We have been to Copenhagen in the past so nature of tour is not critical.. would love to spend time at Tivoli, but the luggage issue is stumping us.. Thanks in advance!! ~ Chris

I do see two options - either use Luggage Hero and get you luggage stored at Copenhagen Central Station (Hovedbanegården) - or you can go to your hotel and get the luggage stored until check in. It’s 15 minutes from airport to the city by either train or metro.

• Like 1

Thank you for the quick reply! Have you ever reserved luggage storage through Luggage Hero? There seem to be a few options- a good place to start- normally we have everything sorted out months before but this trip has had so many unknowns.... thanks again for the suggestion!

9 hours ago, babyRn30 said:

Have you ever reserved luggage storage through Luggage Hero?

I have not used Luggage Hero myself as they have not been present in cities where I have needed luggage storage.  The company is Danish and reputable.  Hope there’s who have used their service will reply.
There are other storage solutions but I usually recommend Luggage Hero.

We stayed at the hotel that is connected to the airport several years ago. We took a taxi to the hotel when we got off the ship thinking that we'd store our luggage-but they had a room ready for us! We dropped our luggage and then went back to the train station that's 1 level down from the airport lobby (down the escalator) and went to Malmo, Sweden. It was a fun way to spend the day.