3 stop snorkel or Infinity Bay, what's the difference

Yakker1749

Ok, read some reviews, but just curious if the 3 stop snorkel (Discover Roatan) is  worth the money as opposed to going to Infinity Bay doing AI and snorkeling from the beach.  Going in July.  Read some reviews that the snorkel companies would just drop off the snorkelers in front of the beach clubs.

Thanks in advance!

If the 3 stops are snorkel site away from the beach, I'd chose that one.  Some great snorkeling away from the beach.   If the Vendor is picking you up, they may just be offering a beach stop at the end and pick you up later.   Check with them.

So after my internet searches I ended up booking Infinity Bay AI for the day as opposed to a 3 stop snorkel.  Based on what I saw the snorkeling in front of IB is impressive and there is "path" to the drop off that's not too far away.  I booked through Discover Roatan, which says it provides private transportation, which I'm sure that will include others from our ship or another one docked there at the time we are there.  Not worried about that part.

Let me know if there's anything else that would be beneficial to know.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Yakker1749 said:

I booked through Discover Roatan, which says it provides private transportation, which I'm sure that will include others from our ship or another one docked there at the time we are there.  Not worried about that part.

Let me know if there's anything else that would be beneficial to know.

We booked with DR also. We are not doing the AI at IB because I will be snorkeling and taking pictures so much we would not get a benefit from it. We specifically asked for a private driver for my family only. We did not want to be tied to other people's time. We added the sloth and monkey farm. We will tell the driver no for the rum and chocolate stops. Just see the sloths, birds, and monkeys first thing in the morning, then off to IB for about 5 hours. I told them I would even tip our driver more because gas prices have to be crazy their too.