Where Does the Ocean Victory Dock in Vancouver

donaldsc

• 2 weeks later...

I called the cruise line and they gave me some information which makes no sense to me. They said that the ship docks at 110 Columbia St in Vancouver.  I looked up this location on Google Maps and this location is close to but not at the water.  I have asked my TA to check.

The reason I need to know is that I am taking the bus from Vancouver to SeaTac and flying home from Seattle and the bus picks us up at the Canada Place Cruise Terminal..

DON

I looked up 110 Columbia St (because I should be working but cruises are more fun) and there is also that address in Vancouver, Washington, and that address is on the water in Vancouver, Washington.  I suspect the person you spoke with was confused.

I had my TA call American Queen and they gave her the same info that I posted. 

"Hi Don-

Unfortunately I got the same address you did, it looks like a parking garage that they utilize when needed.   You will have to arrange transportation to the bus pick up.  There should be plenty of taxis or you can uber to get to Canada Place (if you don't actually dock there).".  

I am going to wait until they complete the first cruise and then I will call them again.  Perhaps someone who is on their 1st cruise can post here.  My problem is that I have to get to Canada Place to pick up my bus to SeaTac. If everyone gets off the ship at the same time, there may not be enough taxis or ubers available.

DON