Accessing Info Re My Cruise

In Toronto

I have a cruise booked for November.  Yesterday I called Princess to upgrade my Best Price to Best Value (including tips, drink package and wi-fi).  The agent advised me to pay $40.00 U.S. (says it is $52.00 Cdn.) per person, per day to have all 3.  Figured out that it is cheaper for me.  I agreed but am now wondering if I actually got all 3 for that price.  

I tried to check my account and cannot seem to even access this information.  I know that I have been able to look around my bookings in the past.  Would someone please tell me how to do it again.  Would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

50 minutes ago, In Toronto said:

I have a cruise booked for November.  Yesterday I called Princess to upgrade my Best Price to Best Value (including tips, drink package and wi-fi).  The agent advised me to pay $40.00 U.S. (says it is $52.00 Cdn.) per person, per day to have all 3.  Figured out that it is cheaper for me.  I agreed but am now wondering if I actually got all 3 for that price.  

I tried to check my account and cannot seem to even access this information.  I know that I have been able to look around my bookings in the past.  Would someone please tell me how to do it again.  Would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

The trick is to log in to the website preferably on a computer, not through the Medallion App.  Mobile devices can work but aren't great.  Once logged in, follow these steps:

My Account/Upcoming Cruises/Manage This Booking/Luggage Tag and Travel Summary (this is a small link towards the top of the page)/Print Travel Summary

This will generate a document with a section "Special Services".  This will list the items included in that package.

If you just want to view and not see as much detail, just navigate to Onboard Services in the navigation ribbon at the top of your reservation when you first access it.  The services will be listed at the bottom of the page.

Edited by uspearls
  • Like 3

My Goodness, uspearls, you really are a Pearl!  

Thank you so much for that step by step instruction.

Could they make it any more involved???

I am going to copy and paste this info so I have it for the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, In Toronto said:

My Goodness, uspearls, you really are a Pearl!  

Thank you so much for that step by step instruction.

Could they make it any more involved???

I am going to copy and paste this info so I have it for the future.

Also, print a copy for your records...just in case.

• Like 3