Nice Day at Del Mar Latino Beach Club

1Texansgo

Walked off Adventure of Seas and turned left toward town; maybe 10-15 minute walk and we were probably the third or fourth couple there. Maximum around noon was maybe 15 people. First. it is not a true beach club as there is no beach, toys or really a very good entrance into the water. Several folks entered the water but it was a bit rough and looked slippery as they entered. Nice pool and very good service; plenty of food and drinks available as long as you wanted to stay. We tried the coconut shrimp, chicken nachos, chips and guac and club sandwich. All were  good as were drinks; quiet but around noon everyone started visiting with each other and we concluded that we really had a nice peaceful day. I can see where I wouldn't want to go here every time I am in Cozumel but for $29pp AI plus tip we thought it was a good find and well worth the price.

1 hour ago, waughjr said:

Thank you for your review! How deep was the pool?  In the pictures on their website it doesn't look very deep.

Not sure if I have noticed an actual depth sign. You are correct it isn’t very deep, or large. It has a seat all round the edge and is more of a socializing, dipping pool. It is probably 3.5 to 4ft in the middle - i have floated on my back from end to end but mostly people sit and chat, especially since it has got busier.

When we were there on a land vacation once we went on a Sunday (usually no cruise ships) when they have brunch and lots of kids were enjoying it. Kids are not usually allowed during the week.

Lots more photos on TA.

Edited by c-leg5

46 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Not sure if I have noticed an actual depth sign. You are correct it isn’t very deep, or large. It has a seat all round the edge and is more of a socializing, dipping pool. It is probably 3.5 to 4ft in the middle - i have floated on my back from end to end but mostly people sit and chat, especially since it has got busier.

When we were there on a land vacation once we went on a Sunday (usually no cruise ships) when they have brunch and lots of kids were enjoying it. Kids are not usually allowed during the week.

Lots more photos on TA.

Thank you! We plan to be there in May.