Nassau Covid Requirements

cantgetaname

Cruise is stopping in Nassau on second day of cruise.   Wondering what requirements does Nassau have, do I just need my proof of vaccination or do I need anything else?   Testing on a Tuesday, boarding ship (Royal Caribbean) on Wednesday, and stopping in Nassau Thursday.  

We were told to have our proof available but were never asked for ours. We were asked to put in masks when we stopped in a liquor store. 

someone on my cruise was not allowed to get off because her 8 yo was not vaccinated. 

We did the day pass at Margaritaville. 

Edited by 1kaper

• 2 weeks later...

In Nassau in late February, our experience was similar to 1kaper's.  There are signs about having proof available.  We had forgotten our cards, so we went back on board to get them.  We were never asked for them and went into multiple shops and restaurants.

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, jcbcruiser31 said:

What covid test did you take prior to boarding the ship on your first day?  Where did you get it done so you had results back so quickly?  I'm so concerned we won't get results back in time!

I believe the Bahamas dropped their mandatory covid tests since this post in early April.

You might want to double check beforer getting too worried about it.

I know RCI and Carnival will both have dropped pre-cruise testing foir the vacinated going to the Bahamas by weeks end.

NCL dropping the testing next month on all of their cruises. (except Canada and Bermuda)