"Bounce" Luggage Storage

skings

Hello has anyone ever used this company in Vancouver? I made a dumb mistake and accepted a quote for unknown hotel for low price of $100USD. Choice was one

of 3 hotels located I thought in Vancouver Airport area. Turns out after I paid nonrefundable price its in Surrey LOL! Saved $120 but  2 or more hours by metro and

bus. My plan is to leave airport after grabbing luggage board Skytrain to Waterfront use the "bounce" location on 435 Hornby st for large bag than head off to Surrey. I always try to research first but was wowed by saving money. Live and learn at age 79.🤧☺️

Someone mentioned "Bounce" recently.  Perhaps use the search feature to find it.

Sorry, I tried to look the thread up but was not successful.

Edited by GloriaF

I found it on a thread I had started: "Post-cruise Seattle w/luggage".  It was posted by claireruth.  Maybe you can check it out if you still need answers.  I didn't know how to use the quote option when it needed to be. over to a different thread, so I copied and pasted.
" 97
November 13, 2016
Posted Tuesday at 08:44 PM
We used this service in Chicago; I checked and they have locations in Seattle, too.  It was so easy!  It was a UPS Store, and we dropped our bags off there (registered online ahead of time), wandered downtown Chicago, then picked them up when we were ready to go to our Airbnb.

Bounce: Luggage Storage Near Me - Left Luggage & Lockers (usebounce.com)"

Dennis, how far is the hotel from Surrey Station? Will use Lyft or Uber and just carry my luggage. I use a walker also.