Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao Cruise for Florida Aug/Sept/Oct

Hi,

My husband and I are from Australia and looking to do a Caribbean cruise to Aruba, Bonaire & Curaca for around 6 to 9 days. We don't have children and don't enjoy their company, but Virgin seems very expensive. Can anyone advise which cruises are better suited to adults and how Americans get the amazing deals that they do? Thanks Jewels

On 4/9/2022 at 11:10 AM, messej01 said:

Hi,

My husband and I are from Australia and looking to do a Caribbean cruise to Aruba, Bonaire & Curaca for around 6 to 9 days. We don't have children and don't enjoy their company, but Virgin seems very expensive. Can anyone advise which cruises are better suited to adults and how Americans get the amazing deals that they do? Thanks Jewels

I can't speak to how you might get the deals available to Americans--I have read elsewhere that these deals are not generally available outside of the US. As for the number of children on any given sailing, the factors to consider include whether there is a US holiday during the week or so of sailing, if school is in session, and the length of the cruise. For cruises 9 nights or longer, the number of children generally goes down. Stay away from the week of Christmas or Thanksgiving. The cruises to Aruba/Bonair/Curacao are wonderful. We've done a couple our of Florida or San Juan, Puerto Rico.