Majestic Quarantine

tjcletzgo

We're booked on Majestic DOLPHIN deck 9 D411 deluxe cabin in July 2022. With many of the balcony cabin selections since at least Oct. 2021 not available for E deck 8, I assumed that was blocked off for covid isolation. I hope that's still the case, but wonder from Posts on other threads. They seem to point to deck 9 in recent  past. If so, hope their sanitized. **Anyone  have any recent data**? 

4 hours ago, Willwils said:

We're booked on Majestic DOLPHIN deck 9 D411 deluxe cabin in July 2022. With many of the balcony cabin selections since at least Oct. 2021 not available for E deck 8, I assumed that was blocked off for covid isolation. I hope that's still the case, but wonder from Posts on other threads. They seem to point to deck 9 in recent  past. If so, hope their sanitized. **Anyone  have any recent data**? 

My wife and I were just on Majestic Princess from LA to Vancouver. We were on Emerald deck 8 cabin #E420 on the port side. We walked the full length of the deck on our side, so it was definitely open with many cabins occupied. We never did walk down the starboard side nor any other passenger decks, so can’t speak to if any cabins held back for quarantine purposes. 

2 minutes ago, Willwils said:

So, does anyone know where the quarantine cabins are now on Majestic?

You might go onto the roll call for a current Magestic cruise and ask this question.  This can certainly change from ship to ship.  

1 hour ago, Willwils said:

Ours on the CB was Aloha mid ship to forward.  Many I have read were on the Aloha deck.  That’s why I said maybe check on the current roll call for Magestic, someone may check it for you.

Here’s a link to the current cruise:

Edited by PacnGoNow

was recently quarantined on emerald....learned that the trick is to call guest services and NOT ROOM SERVICE ...say i am in quarantine room and would like to order some food...got transferred immediately to a separate line in room service with no waiting...in fact same gal usually answered and sort of got to know what i liked over few days and could not have been nicer.......ordered anything i wanted from dining room or room service menu...no glasses or silverware or dishes...all disposable stuff with wooden utensils...if i had not learned to call guest service i would probably still be on hold

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 7:07 PM, Willwils said:

Just off Majestic. This is an educated guess but they may be Dolphin deck port side forward. We had a Lido balcony overlooking these and they mostly looked unused early on - no chairs or the chairs were folded down and never moved. Late in the cruise we noticed people appear on some of those balconies, and some were wearing masks.