where on the Regent website can I make a payment?

coljack

Haven't cruised in a a couple years.  Time to make a final payment.  I like to do so in two installments to avoid overtaxing my monthly credit card limit.  I can't find the [lave to make a payment anywhere on the Regent website.  I know I used to do this.  Any help?

I may be wrong but I do not think you can make a final payment on the Regent website. As far as I know you have to call your TA or Regent, if you book directly, to have them make the payment.

Dave

If you log into your account on the Regent site, go to "Manage This Booking" for the cruise in question and then once there, on the right you can make payment (there is a "Make a Payment" button).  I personally don't use a TA so this is how I have made all of my various payments (including final).

HTH!

7 hours ago, rkaratsu said:

If you log into your account on the Regent site, go to "Manage This Booking" for the cruise in question and then once there, on the right you can make payment (there is a "Make a Payment" button).  I personally don't use a TA so this is how I have made all of my various payments (including final).

HTH!

Thanks for the information. I stand corrected. I’ve never seen a payment button for my cruises. I use a TA so, apparently, the payment button only appears if you have booked directly with Regent.

Dave