Jaques menu items on R class

Hawaiidan

I am not sure , but do they have Jaques menu items for lunch in the Main Dining Room daily    if so,  is any one ship better than an other in that respect?    I realize no Jaques on R ships for dinner which  is a tragedy  to me.      Good that Sirena has a red  Ginger   bit Tuscan Steak?      Oh well compromise is a fact of life I guess

40 minutes ago, Hawaiidan said:

I am not sure , but do they have Jaques menu items for lunch in the Main Dining Room daily    if so,  is any one ship better than an other in that respect?    I realize no Jaques on R ships for dinner which  is a tragedy  to me.      Good that Sirena has a red  Ginger   bit Tuscan Steak?      Oh well compromise is a fact of life I guess

Sirena started the Jaques Bistro Igor lunch in the GDR and all R ships have Jacques basic plain items nightly in the GDR plus an occasional specialty offering.

Tuscan Steak combines Polo and Toscana with a single menu minus some specialties. However, with an advanced request to the chef, they will make stuff off the individual regular menus (on the other ships) if they’ve got the ingredients.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Sirena started the Jaques Bistro Igor lunch in the GDR and all R ships have Jacques basic plain items nightly in the GDR plus an occasional specialty offering.

Tuscan Steak combines Polo and Toscana with a single menu minus some specialties. However, with an advanced request to the chef, they will make stuff off the individual regular menus (on the other ships) if they’ve got the ingredients.

Thanks   what is an IGOR lunch?????  Basic  plain items?    Like stake frites and chicken ?  anything more specificou remember ?? y        Good to know the kitchen will play off menu with notice.      This is  most welcome  as I am trying to salvage my O future with the demise of Marina and Riviera...  Thank you again   I like Sirena, as it retains more of the traditional charm that originally seduced me to O

5 hours ago, Hawaiidan said:

Thanks   what is an IGOR lunch?????  Basic  plain items?    Like stake frites and chicken ?  anything more specificou remember ?? y        Good to know the kitchen will play off menu with notice.      This is  most welcome  as I am trying to salvage my O future with the demise of Marina and Riviera...  Thank you again   I like Sirena, as it retains more of the traditional charm that originally seduced me to O

“Igor” was some autocorrect error.

The repeat nightly Jacques Pepin standards in the GDR are chicken, steak and fish (salmon?) - pretty much the safe menu for picky eaters.

Yes, we prefer the R ships too. 

On 4/17/2022 at 4:06 PM, PhD-iva said:

… with the demise of Marina and Riviera….???

well in my eyes  the loss if ambiance, character and nautical feel...  embracing more fast food  looking sterile ...      Not my cup of tea...

• Like 1