Aft CC Cabin on Millie - which deck?

ParrotHead4Life

Excellent deck, excellent choice. We had an aft cabin on that deck aboard Infinity a few years ago and we have booked the same thing for our Constellation cruise later this year.

Hi fellow cruisers... we're booked in 8170 next February 19th for the 11 nighter. We know afts are the best, but we're used to RCL's afts, just got off the Brilliance, aft, huge balcony.

Will we get the big balcony on 8170, I hope and pray. Thanks.

Loie

Here's a picture of the balcony, Cabin 8170, on the Constellation. It definitely has the big balcony. If you look closely in the glass door, you can see me standing as far back as I could get. Lots of room.

1195134999_AftBalcony1(2).jpg.346d0190aeb25100a3dbb43de9238457.jpg

Hi fellow cruisers... we're booked in 8170 next February 19th for the 11 nighter. We know afts are the best, but we're used to RCL's afts, just got off the Brilliance, aft, huge balcony.

Will we get the big balcony on 8170, I hope and pray. Thanks.

Loie

Is that on Millenium?

Because we are booked on a 7 nighter starting Feb 18, 2007. Also aft cabin, deck 7. So I am confused...

I just had 8176 aft cabin on the Millennium during Christmas and New Years and it is a great location. The only noise, if you want to call it noise, was the entertainment on the 9th patio deck. Everynight we had Pepe strumming and humming, with his last set ending around 11:30PM. Didn't bother us at all. The verandas are huge and most of it being shaded with some sun for sunbathing. We had 4 loungers and a large table with 2 chairs. If I had the chance again to get this cabin I would in a heartbeat.

Archived