Champagne on Edge

LoveChops

Hi

I am in a Sky Suite on Celebrity Edge departing Rome on 6th May.

Can someone currently on or just off Edge confirm what champagne by the glass is available on the Premium Package?

Also, could we ask our Butler to bring us bottles of champagne and cheese/meat/crackers to our suite at no extra charge? 

Thank you.

I don't think you will get "Bottles"  brought by your Retreat Host other than the initial bottle, this is mainly for the higher end suites ie Royal and above. If they do there may be a charge. The Premium drinks package link is available widely if you google and you will find a list of the drinks available (see link)

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

Edited by emmas gran
add
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, emmas gran said:

I don't think you will get "Bottles"  brought by your Retreat Host other than the initial bottle, this is mainly for the higher end suites ie Royal and above. If they do there may be a charge. The Premium drinks package link is available widely if you google and you will find a list of the drinks available (see link)

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

I have checked this but it isn't specific - it says "Champagnes and favorite wines such as Conundrum White and Red Blends, Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon, J&H Selbach Riesling Kabinett, Louis Jadot Chardonnay, Mouton Cadet Bordeaux Blend, Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc and Edmeades Zinfandel.

Has anyone recent experience of what champagne is available by the glass on The Edge?

Thank you.