Will I get my deposit

renza

I booked under the CWC(Cruise with confidence) nonrefundable ticket. 
I have a 5 night cruise end of July I have to cancel. I have 2 cabins with 2 people in each. 
My son got an internship this summer with Royal Caribbean in Miami. He cannot travel until after August 5.  I need to cancel, and looking to book a 7 night in August but only 1 cabin with 3 of us. My husband will not be able to go. I have not paid final payment yet. What is going to happen when I rebook today?

I believe you should get future cruise credit for the passengers who cancelled.  It will go to their account. The credit is good for one year from the date you cancelled.  

1 minute ago, AF-1 said:

I believe you should get future cruise credit for the passengers who cancelled.  It will go to their account. The credit is good for one year from the date you cancelled.  

Well 3 of us are rescheduling and 1 is cancelling. Will I get my deposit back as cruise credit and be able to use it for a cruise a few weeks later?  My husband will have to cancel so will he get deposit back as a FCC 

9 minutes ago, renza said:

Well 3 of us are rescheduling and 1 is cancelling. Will I get my deposit back as cruise credit and be able to use it for a cruise a few weeks later?  My husband will have to cancel so will he get deposit back as a FCC 

Your situation will result in two answers.  If you booked and your reservation says NRD(non refundable deposit), then you or your traveling party will only receive FCC(future cruise credit), and you won't receive money back to your credit card. Second answer, if you booked with a refundable deposit(it will say on your invoice; then you should get either FCC or money back on the credit card used to book your cruise.  Third answer; yes you will get deposit as FCC which then you can use to rebook.  Just yesterday I cancelled a July cruise with a non refundable deposit; and rebooked a cruise for Jan with the FCC.

Edited by AF-1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Your situation will result in two answers.  If you booked and your reservation says NRD(non refundable deposit), then you or your traveling party will only receive FCC(future cruise credit), and you won't receive money back to your credit card. Second answer, if you booked with a refundable deposit(it will say on your invoice; then you should get either FCC or money back on the credit card used to book your cruise.  Third answer; yes you will get deposit as FCC which then you can use to rebook.  Just yesterday I cancelled a July cruise with a non refundable deposit; and rebooked a cruise for Jan with the FCC.

Perfect thank you. I have a nonrefundable ticket and we are fine if they use it for a new booking. 

7 minutes ago, renza said:

Perfect thank you. I have a nonrefundable ticket and we are fine if they use it for a new booking. 

Have fun on your cruise.  All the best.  Cheers

• Thanks 1