Is there anywhere on forum you can give feedback on a certain suite?

We were initially given a suite which appeared to be beside an air-conditioning unit and had very little sleep the first evening.  The following morning after we spoke to reception they said they would try to move us and we later saw the passengers opposite us were also moving and they said exactly the same as us about the noise.    I thought it would be helpful if there was a post about any suites onboard that did cause problems and I just cant see anything.  

on the main page there is a sticky at the very top called Suite Guru where you can post your comments regarding specific suites and those comments will be added to the applicable spreadsheet. It is a great resource for searching for reviews on the various suites on all RSSC ships. 

• Like 1

There are a whole lot more of us travelling right now, would love to see more input into Bill's spreadsheets as there are certainly more ships. I am more than willing to give my review after the sailing that we are on.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, irishwitchy said:

So what ship/suite was loud?  

Don't know about OP, but I posted about 932 on Splendor. Noisy, high frequency vibration first night out of Miami on Transalantic. Wrecked havoc on my equilibrium. Reception moved us to another suite of same category the next morning and we had a wonderful cruise! Know that 934 had the same problem. 

8 hours ago, 2012_Alaska_bound said:

Don't know about OP, but I posted about 932 on Splendor. Noisy, high frequency vibration first night out of Miami on Transalantic. Wrecked havoc on my equilibrium. Reception moved us to another suite of same category the next morning and we had a wonderful cruise! Know that 934 had the same problem. 

Y’all were lucky you could be moved.  I fear such a situation on a sold out ship.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 3:03 AM, irishwitchy said:

So what ship/suite was loud?  

Suite 900 on deck 9 on Voyager.   The noise did stop us sleeping most of the night and also my husband could feel a slight vibration when his head was on the pillow. 
Looking back  we should have complained first evening though we were both just so tired we were hoping we would eventually fall asleep. 
 I haven’t seen any other complaints so we are guessing the air con unit may just have had an issue which coincided with our date and it a,so affected the psssngers right opposite us in the corridor. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tudorcruisers said:

Suite 900 on deck 9 on Voyager.   The noise did stop us sleeping most of the night and also my husband could feel a slight vibration when his head was on the pillow. 
Looking back  we should have complained first evening though we were both just so tired we were hoping we would eventually fall asleep. 
 I haven’t seen any other complaints so we are guessing the air con unit may just have had an issue which coincided with our date and it a,so affected the psssngers right opposite us in the corridor. 

932 on Splendor you could feel vibration constantly whether standing (in suite and out in hall), sitting, or lying down.

Edited by 2012_Alaska_bound
update