MSC MyVegas Rewards

Ronaldo807

We were looking at booking a sailing for December and happened to see 10%, 20%, & 30% off rewards through MyVegas. I read through the terms and conditions and they are extremely vague outside of having to book with MSC. Does anyone have any recent experience with one of these discounts? Are you still eligible for all promotions including the additional Voyagers Club discounts? Can you transfer to a TA after booking? Is there a group at MSC you can contact to get actual pricing, promotions, blackout dates, etc? Any help is appreciated.

• Like 1

I have used a few of the MyVegas awards for MSC.  Last month I scored a free 2 nighter on the Divina, only had to pay for taxes and fees.   Yesterday, I redeemed for the 30% award.  After redeeming, I was sent a link to fill out a form with all of my information and preferred sail date.  A few hours after submitting the form, I received a call from a MSC Concierge who was great. I told her I was interested in the Merlaviglia in December.   I got the impression that were no blackout dates.  I was able to book a Yacht Club cabin and got 30% on top of my 5% Voyagers discount. The agency name on the booking confirmation in Play Studios which runs MyVegas, so unsure if it can be transferred to a TA.  Your loyalty coins are refundable as long as you don't make the reservation and put the deposit down. So, if you talk to the concierge and can't find what you are looking for, you can request a refund of your loyalty coins from MyVegas.  Hope this helps a bit.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 4/26/2022 at 10:27 AM, richs52 said:

I have used a few of the MyVegas awards for MSC.  Last month I scored a free 2 nighter on the Divina, only had to pay for taxes and fees.   Yesterday, I redeemed for the 30% award.  After redeeming, I was sent a link to fill out a form with all of my information and preferred sail date.  A few hours after submitting the form, I received a call from a MSC Concierge who was great. I told her I was interested in the Merlaviglia in December.   I got the impression that were no blackout dates.  I was able to book a Yacht Club cabin and got 30% on top of my 5% Voyagers discount. The agency name on the booking confirmation in Play Studios which runs MyVegas, so unsure if it can be transferred to a TA.  Your loyalty coins are refundable as long as you don't make the reservation and put the deposit down. So, if you talk to the concierge and can't find what you are looking for, you can request a refund of your loyalty coins from MyVegas.  Hope this helps a bit.  

How long did it take to get your invoice? We ended up booking on Monday and the representative from MSC Concierge said she would send it, but so far nothing. I followed up with her this morning, but have not gotten a response. 

1 hour ago, Ronaldo807 said:

How long did it take to get your invoice? We ended up booking on Monday and the representative from MSC Concierge said she would send it, but so far nothing. I followed up with her this morning, but have not gotten a response. 

I got mine right after she made the reservation. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the app on my iPad and let it auto spin and I’ve already accumulated 320 gold points. This seems too good to be true how come  everyone is not doing it?   Is there some sort of catch. I would love to get 30% off a YC cabin!

11 hours ago, sharon7811 said:

Is it 30% off the price you would pay if you booked it on the website while they are running sale? Or is it 30% off a non discounted rate? Thanks! 

It's 30% off the rates you see on the website. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 7:47 AM, richs52 said:

It's 30% off the rates you see on the website. 

Thank you so much for telling us about the myVEGAS app. I will have 100,000 points tomorrow. I’m going to try to book a yacht club inside. It was so easy to do using the auto spin and also getting points from the two other apps they allow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to confirm the MyVegas Rewards work.  I purchased the reward through the app on 5/31/22 and booked my cruise with 30% off on 6/1/22.  The person I spoke with was very helpful.  I have a post I just posted where I go through the basic steps.  It was super simple and the person I spoke with was great and very responsive.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Fishfan0073 said:

Just wanted to confirm the MyVegas Rewards work.  I purchased the reward through the app on 5/31/22 and booked my cruise with 30% off on 6/1/22.  The person I spoke with was very helpful.  I have a post I just posted where I go through the basic steps.  It was super simple and the person I spoke with was great and very responsive.

I also was easily able to book a Yacht Club cruise at 30% off. I filled out the form you receive a link to after claiming the discount, and Alina from MSC called me the next day. What a great discount. I racked up the 200,000 points very quickly! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sharon7811 said:

I also was easily able to book a Yacht Club cruise at 30% off. I filled out the form you receive a link to after claiming the discount, and Alina from MSC called me the next day. What a great discount. I racked up the 200,000 points very quickly! 

Alina was the same representative that I had. 

• Like 1

I did it! I did it! It did take a little time but I got my 200,000 points this morning and filled out the form. Now all I have to wait for is the phone call. Anyone reading this if you want to get 30% off and like to fiddle around on your iPad or laptop or iPhone or android phone it is very easy to accumulate the points using autospin.  I googled and even found free points to play. The apps I used were myVegas, pop, konami and MGM.  Thanks once again!!!

46 minutes ago, sharon7811 said:

I was not charged this fee. What is it for?

The guy said it was some sort of service fee not a commission. I’m not a math major so I was wondering why the prices I got from doing a mock booking and taking 30% off the cabin fare only was different than what he said. I’m thinking 30% off a cabin that cost $1000 is $300 less $159 is $141. But if the cabin only cost $500 that would be $150 less $159 so you would pay nine dollars more.  Are you sure you weren’t charged anything when you did this? The call was from Miami if that makes a difference. 

1 hour ago, ddlb said:

The guy said it was some sort of service fee not a commission. I’m not a math major so I was wondering why the prices I got from doing a mock booking and taking 30% off the cabin fare only was different than what he said. I’m thinking 30% off a cabin that cost $1000 is $300 less $159 is $141. But if the cabin only cost $500 that would be $150 less $159 so you would pay nine dollars more.  Are you sure you weren’t charged anything when you did this? The call was from Miami if that makes a difference. 

Miami call for me too. The mock booking I did included an OBC, and she was not able to get me that same promo...she was able to get me a different one, so between what I saw online and the price she got me, it is a 27% discount. Close enough I figured... there are no additional fees listed on my booking confirmation like you mentioned. Are they broken out on yours? Or lumped in? Did you mock book with Voyagers Club pricing, and maybe he didn't? That happened the first time she gave me a price and I was like hmmmm that can't be right...

I’ll be talking to him tomorrow I have to go over my figures and his figures he did not send me any kind of quote. Yes I used voyager pricing. He was going to try to add that 700 extra point 5% deal. Not sure about the $50 credit. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ddlb said:

I’ll be talking to him tomorrow I have to go over my figures and his figures he did not send me any kind of quote. Yes I used voyager pricing. He was going to try to add that 700 extra point 5% deal. Not

sure about the $50 credit. 

Let us know what happens! Good luck 👍 

There was a misunderstanding. He was trying to explain that the port and taxes are not covered by the 30% which I had already told him I knew that. I misinterpreted what he said about being $159 per person service charge (actually only $150 but that’s beside the point). Got my booking just now very happy!  I got a handicap inside yacht club with $200 on board credit and also the extra 700 point deal that is going on now. Supposed to get another $50 with it too.  Will see.    Once again thanks to the person who explained myVegas. Now I’m starting to work on my second 200,000 points!  It’s super easy with the auto spin And using the other 4 apps. 

12 minutes ago, ddlb said:

There was a misunderstanding. He was trying to explain that the port and taxes are not covered by the 30% which I had already told him I knew that. I misinterpreted what he said about being $159 per person service charge (actually only $150 but that’s beside the point). Got my booking just now very happy!  I got a handicap inside yacht club with $200 on board credit and also the extra 700 point deal that is going on now. Supposed to get another $50 with it too.  Will see.    Once again thanks to the person who explained myVegas. Now I’m starting to work on my second 200,000 points!  It’s super easy with the auto spin And using the other 4 apps. 

Good for you! I booked 2 days before the obc promo... and it's for new bookings only 😞