PLF and lateral flows pre flight and at cruise port

We are joining the explorer in corfu, on the 6th may and have to take the lateral flow after 9pm but before we get on the flight, (  our flight is 3.30 ) on the afternoon , then we have to take another one at the cruise port in corfu , I questioned this with the TA as that would mean 2 lateral flows within 24 hours and she could not understand it, but said it may change after the 30th of April, just wondering if anyone else has queried this and what the answer was. As far as the PLF the TA said that only one form for all the destinations (Malta, Italy and Slovenia ) needed to be filled in but as I read it, it seems that individual forms for each port is required , has anyone who is doing this cruise itinerary had the same advice ? 
Thank you

18 hours ago, LLOM said:

We are joining the explorer in corfu, on the 6th may and have to take the lateral flow after 9pm but before we get on the flight, (  our flight is 3.30 ) on the afternoon , then we have to take another one at the cruise port in corfu , I questioned this with the TA as that would mean 2 lateral flows within 24 hours and she could not understand it, but said it may change after the 30th of April, just wondering if anyone else has queried this and what the answer was. As far as the PLF the TA said that only one form for all the destinations (Malta, Italy and Slovenia ) needed to be filled in but as I read it, it seems that individual forms for each port is required , has anyone who is doing this cruise itinerary had the same advice ? 
Thank you

Hi LLOM

Can I ask why your required to take a LFT at the cruise port?

Hi Jim the Scot and oscarshep,

it tells you in the Marella entry requirements about both the pre flight and the port tests, as I said I did query this with the TA when we were in the shop booking it , she read it from the requirements list before you sail , even she could not understand why you would need to do two so close together, the one at the port is provided by Marella, she also said that they had just received a memo to say requirements may change on the 30th April . I am going to wait until then before I start doing any of the PLF and ordering the lateral flow, we can pick up the lateral flows locally on the same day we order them .

👍

Had a look at entry requirements which I should have done before asking you the question 😁

Yes,very confusing but cant say I,m surprised with TUI to be honest.Find their website/information all over the place but unfortunately the only info their customers can go on

Hopefully requirements change on 30th April