Internet charge

MomC

I’m sure this has been asked and answered before, but I can’t figure out how to search any more.  It used to be so easy with an opportunity on each cruise lines cruise critic site.

Does anyone know the charge for internet for just one device, also multiple devises?

We have $800 ship board credit, that has already been eaten up by gratuities and the upgrade to the premium beverage package.  Now the internet charge.  I am not used to the nickel and diming on cruise ships.  Guess that’s why I pay up front on Seabourn and Regent, then get on and always have a $0 balance at the end of the cruise.

I am not complaining, just stating a fact.  Even with all the additional charges, the Marina transatlantic has the date and itinerary we wanted—and is still less expensive.  However, the new post about the Regatta and the number of Covid outbreaks ( and the poor handling by Oceania), has me questioning our decision.  We just got off cruises on Regent and it was handled thoroughly, safely, and with outstanding concern for those affected by the virus.

Mom C

6 minutes ago, MomC said:

Does anyone know the charge for internet for just one device, also multiple devises?

Unlimited internet is free for one device. I don't know about multipe as I only use one device at a time. If I need to use another I log off the one and log on the other.

Edited by Charles4515