Australian Cruises

ijsa

17 hours ago, BekkaW said:

That’s not true. Drink menu prices onboard already include the 18% gratuity. But, I think (from memory) the spa doesn’t which is odd. 

1 hour ago, Jasp 0401 said:

On the 9 RCCL cruise we have been on leaving from Sydney .Any Drinks bought onboard already include the 18% gratuity.That's why drink packages and drinks cost more on RCCL cruise ship sailing out of Australia. I am not sure about spa treatments though. 

Well my memory must have failed me .

I was sure a onboard purchase attracted 18% service charge. but not if you bought a watch or something. 

Cruising for the first time from Sydney in Nov(hopefully). The drinks prices sound the same as on UK cruises, if we book a speciality restaurant onboard does tax get added to the cost? We usually use the C&A BOGOF so don't pre book in the planner.

12 hours ago, kernow said:

Cruising for the first time from Sydney in Nov(hopefully). The drinks prices sound the same as on UK cruises, if we book a speciality restaurant onboard does tax get added to the cost? We usually use the C&A BOGOF so don't pre book in the planner.

They won't added any tip .They leave that  choice  to you if you want to add a tip when dining at a Speciality restaurant leaving from Australia.