On board testing ?

Hi we’re  due to board Aurora on Thursday 5th may,we will be taking our pre cruise covid check shortly before we board , but my question is once aboard and settled in  does anybody know if we will be required to take another  test part way through the  cruise or before we enter any country . We visit Spain,Italy,Malta. We have been on 2 cruises since last October transatlantic , and Caribbean in feb. The transatlantic required a test before boarding then another test 3 days in before we got to Madeira the Caribbean required test before we got to the airport ,then a  Latrow flo  test before we flew on the day .I would appreciate any feedback on this subject 

Hi there 

we are on same cruise and as of today no extra tests needed for any ports if fully vaxed as per p and o website.

this could  change as we go if countries we are visiting change requirements.

only plf needed to be completed is for Italy- first port of call in Italy only.

🤞re testing on Wednesday 

I presume it’s all types of travel in view of the comment below from the gov.uk website

“From 1 May travellers will no longer be required to complete a passenger locator form (EU PLF) to enter or travel through Italy as a visitor.”

We have just returned from Aurora 19 nights to Spain Italy and Greece. We had testing on day 3 of cruise and crew were being tested every 5 or 6 days. Talk was that quarantine cabins on B and C decks were being returned into service for the 5 May cruise

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2022 at 7:44 PM, J110 said:

Thank you - that’s good news I’m sure p and o will update soon 😊

Is that arriving by sea as well as air? 

I saw in one of your posts you ordered the test at home kit from Medicspot, did you use this to board on your latest P&O cruise? everything go smoothly?