Inspire Proctored Tests - Reliable Wi-Fi

LNielsen

I’m not sure if this has been covered, apologies in advance if it has. 

Be sure your Wi-Fi is strong and that you’ve downloaded Zoom in advance of your test appointment. 

I thought I had Zoom on my phone from an a previous teledoc appointment, I did not.  Our Wi-Fi at the hotel caused a long delay in the download and a sketchy zoom meeting with the proctor.  

Fortunately, we were able to muddle through with some delay and now have our negative test results in hand.   

Edited by LNielsen
Typo
  • Like 2

On 5/2/2022 at 10:49 AM, LNielsen said:

I’m not sure if this has been covered, apologies in advance if it has. 

Be sure your Wi-Fi is strong and that you’ve downloaded Zoom in advance of your test appointment. 

I thought I had Zoom on my phone from an a previous teledoc appointment, I did not.  Our Wi-Fi at the hotel caused a long delay in the download and a sketchy zoom meeting with the proctor.  

Fortunately, we were able to muddle through with some delay and now have our negative test results in hand.   

Thanks for this info. I will have to download it and appreciate knowing now rather than last minute. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Reliable wifi on an Oceania ship!! 😳

Good luck with that!

Not on the ship!  Would never put any eggs in that basket 😂

Hotel was the issue.  

• Like 2

Thanks for the "heads up".  We just ordered our tests through the Inspire Diagnostics site for our 6/15 cruise departing from Rome on the Riviera. I verified that our Rome hotel has free wifi, and if necessary, higher speed wifi for a charge. We are also hoping to use the Inspire for our return to the USA from Barcelona.  We cannot use the ship test since we are staying an extra day in Barcelona, and the USA requires a test within 24 hours. 

Edited by DENIE
  • Like 1