Meraviglia Yacht Club Drinks Menu

BATESYBOB

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Laurab23 said:

In YC can you only order drinks on the menu or can you request a certain drink? I have cruised before but not on MSC.

Laura

You can order any drink you want if they have the liquor and the ingredients (and the liquor is below $15 a pour)

Sorry, we have never sailed MSC before so I apologize for the question- if we are sailing in YC, we cannot just order any drink from any bar? I was under the assumption that having the beverage package included was ship wide and not just in the YC. 

Out

40 minutes ago, tori0417 said:

Sorry, we have never sailed MSC before so I apologize for the question- if we are sailing in YC, we cannot just order any drink from any bar? I was under the assumption that having the beverage package included was ship wide and not just in the YC. 

Outside the YC, at least on the Med cruises on the World Europa, we could order drinks up to 14 euros and those would be included, as long as they were not in "signature" venues.  For drinks in non-YC, non-signature venues, only the difference in price between the drink and 14 euros was charged.  We ordered a 15 euro drink and were charged 1,50 euros (1 euro for drink price difference, and ,50 euro for the service charge).