Fly Snooze Package from Orlando to Port Canaveral

royalfan

Hello....I am on goport.com and they have a thing called Fly Snooze Package. Has anyone used this?

It's a airport shuttle from Orlando airport to a hotel, a stay over night and then a bus ride to the terminal the next morning.  They also pick you up when you arrive back at the port and take you to the airport.  

Thanks

We've used it and it worked great. We had family flying in from 3 different states and it worked well for everyone with the shuttles and meeting up at the same hotel before the cruise. It was also great for the shuttles to the airport after the cruise. I definitely recommend it.

• Thanks 1

• Host Carolyn locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic

Just price it out separately as well. 

In most cases it is a good deal if you are using the round trip transportation piece.  If only using the transportation 1 way, you can usually get it a bit cheaper buying separate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poocher said:

Also see post #3 under Shuttles from Orlando to  Port Canaveral thread.  And check reviews. I found quite a few really bad ones.

Exactly why we decided not to use them for November.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, poocher said:

Also see post #3 under Shuttles from Orlando to  Port Canaveral thread.  And check reviews. I found quite a few really bad ones.

oh man, I must have missed that one. We'll look this over and re-evaluate. Thanks!

• Like 1

In my extensive (2!) cruising out of PC experience, we stay at a hotel near the airport. The Samoran Blvd area has a ton in a variety of price ranges.  The majority have a complementary shuttle from the airport to the hotel.  Restaurants and bars in easy walking distance, maybe a complementary light breakfast to hold us over at the hotel.  Shuttle from either Cortrans or Cruise Control Transportation will pick up at the hotel for $20-25 pp & drop you right by the porters.  Just my 2 cents.

• Like 2