Mardi Gras Cruise terminal

jolyroger

Just got off on 5/7 (MG).  We got to the pier before 11 for 11-11:30 check in but they already let everyone go through at the check in (did not enforce the check in time) then into a waiting area it was so full with people and after a while then they started to let people on board by the MUSTER STATION.  It was a big mess people everywhere (believe it was a full or nearly full).

5 hours ago, jolyroger said:

Even though we're sharing cabins?

Only if the booking has one platinum and one gold officially in a cabin together.  If the kids are together, a sympathetic employee may let it slip.

17 hours ago, jetsfan58 said:

While we are talking about the Mardi Gras does anyone have suggestions for a good Park, Stay, Cruise  option Hotel close to the Terminal? I know it's probably in a forum but I wanted very recent and possibly first hand knowledge/recommendations.   

Try trinity reservations.com

No sales tax on your booking

7 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Only if the booking has one platinum and one gold officially in a cabin together.  If the kids are together, a sympathetic employee may let it slip.

Well thats how we booked it , hubby and one child in one cabin and myself and our other child in another. Both hubby and I will be turning platinum .

1 hour ago, jolyroger said:

Well thats how we booked it , hubby and one child in one cabin and myself and our other child in another. Both hubby and I will be turning platinum .

Then you're good to go.  With you and your DH having the priority, that makes each cabin having priority, so you're kids are OK.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Then you're good to go.  With you and your DH having the priority, that makes each cabin having priority, so you're kids are OK.

Thats what I was hoping! Thanks Again!

On 5/9/2022 at 3:35 AM, jolyroger said:

Even though we're sharing cabins?

If even one platinum person is in a cabin, all passengers can join them in the Platinum check-in line. We've done this multiple times, booked DH and myself in separate cabins so the other couple can board at the same time as us, since we are driving up together. Then we just get extra keys to our cabins, and sleep where we want.