Anyone recently off Adventure of the Seas?!

Hi! Getting ready to leave from New Jersey in a couple of weeks and just wondering if anyone has done the Adventure of the Seas Cape Liberty to Bar Harbor, ME and Halifax, NS? How was it and how was the ship? Did you find a lot to do? What were your highlights? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

The Adventure is in a middle of a reposition cruise from Galveston to New Jersey. Its been a few years since the last time this ship did an itinerary like this

i am booked on the may 26 sailing

• Like 1

So are me and  my DH .  We will be traveling with one son, his wife and two granddaughters.  A nice short cruise-we have sailed on this ship  before it was redone, same itinerary a few years ago.  I do not anticipate that the weather at the end of May will be warm enough to swim but, I will bring a bathing suit- just in case!  We sailed in August a few years ago.  

Peggy's cove was really interesting-  We also did a good tour of Halifax including the museum.  It is dedicated to the Halifax explosion and  was very  interesting.  We also toured the city in NS, including the cemetery where some who died on the titanic were buried.  If you have a good guide the day is very  interesting.  Unfortunately, we couldn't stop in Maine, as it was a tendered port and the weather was horrible.  We will bring rain gear.

See all on board!

Edited by Cruise a holic