Problems with the Royal app

I have 3 cruises planned. The one I booked most recently on the wonder of the seas shows up on the app but when I click on it it says “check back later”. It’s been that way since I booked it several days ago. Before I wait for hours for customer service to pick up, I thought I’d ask here if anyone else has experienced this? Does the information upload eventually? The sailing is 32 days out.

Some cruises are forever before they are accessible.   My June cruise was not active until about 2 weeks ago.   It really only  matters that it is available for check in and on the cruise.

13 minutes ago, dleahy4444 said:

I thought I’d ask here if anyone else has experienced this? Does the information upload eventually? The sailing is 32 days out.

Had the same issue last fall and yes the app eventually allowed me access but I think it was well before 30 days prior to sail date. Have not had that issue on recent sailings.

1 hour ago, meadowlander said:

Had the same issue last fall and yes the app eventually allowed me access but I think it was well before 30 days prior to sail date. Have not had that issue on recent sailings.

Thanks, I might have to try to get a phone call through to them

1 hour ago, martinpj said:

Some cruises are forever before they are accessible.   My June cruise was not active until about 2 weeks ago.   It really only  matters that it is available for check in and on the cruise.

True, I just like to be able to check in as soon as possible, one more thing to cross off the list

7 hours ago, dleahy4444 said:

I have 3 cruises planned. The one I booked most recently on the wonder of the seas shows up on the app but when I click on it it says “check back later”. It’s been that way since I booked it several days ago. Before I wait for hours for customer service to pick up, I thought I’d ask here if anyone else has experienced this? Does the information upload eventually? The sailing is 32 days out.

Couple of things to try as this happened to me 21 days out back in December.  Uninstall/reinstall app or  Make sure app is upgraded or Log in and out.  It should work.  Another option is to call royal and follow prompts for anything internet related.  I'm not sure of the selection off the top of my head.  It's what I did in December.  Their rep was able to help me.  My sailing was not able to be accessed via the app 21 days out.

Edited by jean87510

2 hours ago, jean87510 said:

Couple of things to try as this happened to me 21 days out back in December.  Uninstall/reinstall app or  Make sure app is upgraded or Log in and out.  It should work.  Another option is to call royal and follow prompts for anything internet related.  I'm not sure of the selection off the top of my head.  It's what I did in December.  Their rep was able to help me.  My sailing was not able to be accessed via the app 21 days out.

Thanks I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app without success. I will try calling them

• Like 1